21 August, 2015

Love or cheating?

Rajesh is madly in love with Keerthi. Days passed by with unlimited calls and special dates. Keerthi also reciprocated her love.

Keerthi met her best friend Shruthi after long time. She is eager to fill her up with updates. 

When Rajesh was entering Keethi's home, he couldn't ignore what he overheard.
"Shruthi, I am not serious about Rajesh. He is just like my other boy friends, with whom i can go shopping whenever I want to without paying a penny, get company whenever I am bored."

Rajesh left the place thinking,
I would never forgive her for what she’d done.

My lame attempt on sentence prompt from Blog - A -Rhythm. :-)
Word count : 100

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! please share your opinion :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...